How low should you squat? How low can you squat? What's the proper foot position? What kind of shoes should you wear? Should the bar rest high on the trapezius muscles, across the shoulder blades, or somewhere in between?
In this week's workshop we'll address all these questions and more with self-assessment tools and corrective exercises. Just some of what we'll cover:
- How to find your optimal stance and bar position
- How to improve your range of motion
- How to create more power out of the bottom position
- Techniques for assessing deficiencies in your mobility
- Exercises for improving mobility
- Exercises to teach sequential muscle activation
As always, this workshop is free for Styrka members. Non-members may attend for $10.