Randy "Boom Boom" Blake
It all started when...
Randy Blake moved from Cleveland, Ohio to Owasso, Oklahoma with his family at an early age; inspired by the film Bloodsport, he says he has seen the movie “probably a thousand times” since he first came across it as a seven year old boy. Following his first viewing he took to kicking things around the house so his parents enrolled him in a karate school back in Ohio. Randy received his black belt from former world kickboxing champion Dale Cook in 2003 at 16 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is currently a fourth degree black belt in Karate.
As the nickname suggests, Randy ‘Boom Boom’ Blake is a knockout artist who makes a habit of leaving his opponents on the canvas. Randy “Boom Boom” Blake is the reigning ISKA World Heavyweight Kickboxing Champion and the reigning XFL Light Heavyweight Kickboxing Champion. He is notable for explosive speed with knock out punching power, and dynamic kicks.
Blake has never looked back; karate led to kickboxing and a career which has seen him win major world titles and pass through organizations such as Chuck Norris’ World Combat League. K1 and Glory Kickboxing.
Want to train with Randy?
Randy is available for both one-on-one and small group training sessions—for fitness, self-defense, competition, or just for fun. To schedule, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
TOTAL FIGHTS: 41 Wins (30 by Knock Out), 4 Losses
· ISKA World Heavyweight (-96.4 kg/212 lb) Muay Thai Championship
Xtreme Fight League
· XFL Light Heavyweight (-93 kg/205 lb) Kickboxing Championship
INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS FOUGHT AND TRAINED:
· Tokyo Japan, Istanbul, Turkey, Breda, Holland
NATIONAL LOCATIONS FOUGHT AND TRAINED:
· New York City, New York, Los Angeles, California
· Ontario, California, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
· Baton Roca, Florida, Phoenix, Arizona
· Tucson, Arizona, Miami, Oklahoma
· Shawnee, Oklahoma, Tulsa, Oklahoma
· Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovi , Dewey Cooper
· Marvin Eastman, Mike Sheppard
· Koichi , Evan Nedd
Tony Lopez Aundre Groce