Styrka Group Programming
Make faster progress with professionally-designed workouts
If your workouts could use some structure and direction, we at Styrka have you covered. No more pulling random workouts off the internet or just wandering around the gym without a game plan. Our Group Programming provides you with professionally designed workouts with planned progression and access to a community of members and trainers to help. Whether you want to practice peaking for a competition, or you just want to cut the guesswork out of your training, Group Programming is for you.
- Group Programming offers training for Powerlifting, Olympic Weightlifting, and Hybrid Training:
- Powerlifting is ideal for general strength training, with a focus on the fundamentals like squatting, deadlifting,and pressing.
- Olympic Weightlifting trains the two competition lifts: the Snatch and the Clean & Jerk.
- Hybrid Training integrates strength training with high-intensity conditioning, for workouts that build functional strength and burn fat.
- You'll received 3-5 workouts per week.
- Access to a private forum on Facebook where you can ask questions, upload videos for form checks, and get feedback from trainers and other members.
- 3 personal training sessions just for signing up, to ensure you're starting off on the right foot.
How Much Does it Cost?
Styrka Group Programming is included with our Pro Membership. To sign up or upgrade your membership, click below: