Styrka Group Programming
Make faster progress with professionally-designed workouts
If your workouts could use some structure and direction, we at Styrka have you covered. No more pulling random workouts off the internet or just wandering around the gym without a game plan. Our Group Programming provides you with professionally designed workouts with planned progression and access to a community of members and trainers to help. Whether you want to practice peaking for a competition or you just want to cut the guesswork out of your training, Group Programming is for you.
- Choose from one of four professionally-designed programs—you can switch programs anytime, free of charge:
- Powerlifting is ideal for general strength training, with a focus on the fundamentals like squatting, deadlifting,and pressing.
- Olympic Weightlifting trains the two competition lifts: the Snatch and the Clean & Jerk.
- Hybrid Training integrates strength training with high-intensity conditioning, for workouts that build functional strength and burn fat.
- Hypertrophy Training is a high-volume bodybuilding program that integrates methods like constant tension, peak contractions, drop sets, supersets, and inward/outward intention.
- You'll received 3-5 workouts per week.
- Access to a private forum on Facebook where you can ask questions, upload videos for form checks, and get feedback from trainers and other members.
- 3 personal training sessions just for signing up, to ensure you're starting off on the right foot.
How Much Does it Cost?
Styrka Group Programming is included with our Pro Membership. And remember, at Styrka there are never any contracts or extra fees; switch programs or cancel at any time.To sign up or upgrade your membership, click below: