Styrka Kettlebell is an introductory course in four indispensable kettlebell movements: the swing, the snatch, the press, and the Turkish getup. Distinct from the less dynamic American-style movements, we teach 'hardstyle' kettlebell movements as popularized by Pavel Tsatsouline. These are high-intensity movements that demand precision, power, strength, and endurance. Our course also introduces the Macebell, a powerful functional training tool.
- 3 hours of instruction including lecture, demonstration, and supervised practice
- Maximum of 6 participants for optimal individual attention
- Must be booked in advance (no drop-ins)
- Minimum of two participants; if there is only participant (or the others cancel/no-show), that individual will have the option of rescheduling or accepting a full refund
- Not withstanding the above scenario, courses are non-refundable; rescheduling is permitted with minimum 24 hours notice.
- No-shows will be required to pay a $20 rescheduling fee