Styrka Weightlifting is a beginner's guide to the two competition lifts in Olympic Weightlifting: the snatch and the clean & jerk. This course covers the foundational drills needed to develop technical proficiency, mobility work for proper execution of the demanding positions required by the lifts, and tools for self-diagnosis and correction of deficiencies. This course is strongly recommended if you intend to participate in the complimentary Weightlifting Group Programming.
- 3 hours of instruction including lecture, demonstration, and supervised practice
- Maximum of 6 participants for optimal individual attention
- Must be booked in advance (no drop-ins)
- Minimum of two participants; if there is only participant (or the others cancel/no-show), that individual will have the option of rescheduling or accepting a full refund
- Not withstanding the above scenario, courses are non-refundable; rescheduling is permitted with minimum 24 hours notice.
- No-shows will be required to pay a $20 rescheduling fee